Sunday, June 26, 2011

New york skyline at night

Well, the times coming close and almost all the preparations have been done for my trip to New York for the 2007 holiday season. I won’t be travelling alone. I will be travelling with my mate Gavin. The schedule is set in place ala dates. We travel from Edinburgh down to London on the 24/12 stay overnight and fly from Heathrow to JFK on Christmas day. Arrive in New York around 11.30am. We are booked into the Travel Inn on 42nd Street. It’s a very good location just west of Times Square. The only thing we have booked up in New York is my dream present to myself (well actually my mother is paying for it as a Christmas present) we are going to see the New England Patriots vs. New York Giants on 29/12, that last game of the regular season. So let’s hope it will complete a 16-0 season for the Pats. Other than that we have lists of places we want to visit. But we will take than as is. Of course, it will be Times Square for the crystal ball drop to welcome in 2008. So expect lots of pictures from me and Gavin in the actual

Brooklyn Bridge at night with Manhattan skyline behind
just like the picture Gavin bought me. cheers man
blog. We then set of on 03/01 for Charlotte NC to visit my friends Donna and Greg for a few days. I’m looking forward to seeing them both again and showing Gavin around Charlotte. We then fly back up to New York on 08/01.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails